Victoria's Volunteering Portal is an online community and information resource for Victorian volunteers and volunteer-involving organisations.
It aims to inform, support and inspire everyone involved in volunteering.
- Detailed information about volunteering for both prospective and current volunteers, including the benefits, what’s involved and how to apply
- A comprehensive guide for volunteer managers, coordinators and others involved in running volunteer programs
- Not for profit organisations can advertise in the volunteer opportunity search.
- Central calendar of events and training opportunities for volunteer managers to develop their skills
- A directory of key organisations in the community sector, including volunteer resource centres, peak bodies and other support agencies
More about the site and applicable policies can be found on the following pages:
This website is published by the Centre for Community Services System Development (formerly Office for the Community Sector) within the Department of Health & Human Services.